Honest scrap award? Huh? When Kirsten Wright gave me the award, I got to thinking, oh gee. What do they not know about me? I'm an open book. “This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.”
Now, onto the rules of how it works:
1. “Nominate” seven more bloggers to spread the happiness.
- The Happily Ever Afters of the Lancasters
- A Dramatic Mommy
- Simple Queen Mumma
- Lee-Ann's Crazy Life!
- Nautical by Nature
- Chic Runner
- I have Adult ADD. I was diagnosed a few months ago.
- I'm totally OCD about making sure everything is locked at our house (i.e. doors and windows before we got to bed and/or leave the house.
- I hate when Angry Toddler's hair starts getting long. I get his hair cut every month.
- I know the clerks names at several convenience stores in the city I work in.
- I will only drink Aquafina bottled water.
- I wear flip flops daily now. The only time I wear socks is at work.
- I wear hair short, otherwise it would be in a ponytail every day.
- I probably wear make-up like one time a month.
- I have more running clothes than normal clothes.
- I don't have a favorite restaurant that I like to go too. I'm good with whatever.