It's been quite hectic around the Angry household. Angry Toddler was out of preschool from December 24th, until yesterday, the 5th. Angry Husband and I are still trying to recover from it all. Today was the first time, I had some time to myself. I thought I would finally sit down and blog some resolutions.
1. Finally, lose the last 40 lbs. I have 40 lbs. to my goal weight.
2. Run at least 3x a week. If the weather is crappy, I will have to treadmill it.
3. Run a 1/2 Marathon. This kind of goes with #2.
4. Ditch the caffeine. I have a serious addiction to Monster Energy drinks.
5. Blog at least one time a day.
6. Not go overboard on buying clothing for Angry Toddler. Another bad addiction.
7. Take some kind of Family Vacation. We need it.
8. To be more organized at home and work. It's gotten chaotic and it's driving my OCD crazy
9. To pay off some of our debt.
10. To be less Angry. Although that is kind of a personality trait. I can try, right?