Wednesday, October 21, 2009
With the sick season coming on strong right now, it might be nice to know a few places locally...that are open twenty-four hours a day..
I experienced this last week. I went to the urgent care at 8am. I had a prescription to fill after. Every pharmacy that the doctor wanted to fax the prescription to, was open at 10am. I had to be at work before 10am. Luckily, I remembered one pharmacy that was open 24 hours, a day.
So if you don't have kids, and if you do...have this list handy!
1. 24 Hour Pharmacies
2. 24 Hour Grocery Stores
3. Drive-Thru Pharmacies
4. Grocery Stores that Deliver
5. Food Places that Deliver
Phone Numbers (Put In Your Cellphone Too)
2. Doctor and/or Pediatrician
3. Poison Control
4. Local Hospitals (Some Hospitals are very busy right now, you might want to call ahead)
7. Veterinarian (Animal Emergencies)
8. AAA or Towing Company
10. A List of Babysitters for Emergencies
Photo from Google Images.