Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know me. I got this e-mail from Angry Husband's cousin, Jackie. I love her like a sister. Instead of forwarding this as an e-mail, I'm doing a Blog Meme. Feel free to cut & paste this for your blog. I'm not going to tag anyone, but if you feel like you're in the Spirit, copy it!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I flipped out a couple of years ago and now I try and wrap everything. It seemed to me like everyone was being lazy by just throwing the gift in a bag. I love all the pretty wrapping paper out there. It takes a little more time to wrap stuff, but I love it.
2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial unfortunately. I have pretty bad asthma. Angry Husband bought a real one a couple of years ago. I was a complete snot monster until it was gone from the house. He told me the other night, he wanted to try and buy a real tree again. I gave him that look, you know the look.
3. When do you put up the tree?
We just put ours up Thursday. I would really like to put it up Thanksgiving night.
4. When do you take the tree down?
We took it down Christmas night last year. Usually before New Year's though.
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
I think it was probably my first Cabbage Patch Kid. My best friend and I got them the first Christmas that they were out.
7. Hardest person to buy for?
My mom. She has everything or she buys everything for herself.
8. Easiest person to buy for?
Angry Husband. He's always wanting something, so I pay attention.
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
We are really not religious type of people.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail. Reminds me, I need to do mine.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Can't think of any.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually Novemberish. Although I bought Angry Husband a gift in October this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I can't recall of any.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
I love peppermint bark. Especially the homemade kind.
16. Lights on the tree?
Our tree is pre-lit with white lights. We added colors ones too.
17. Favorite Christmas song?
No favorite. But I kinda secretly like when the Rock Stars re-do classic songs.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Nothing right now. I'm still looking for the perfect topper.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
The crowds at the mall and people all looking for the same gift.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
All of our ornaments are from my childhood. Alot of them are handmade, or made especially for me.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
To instantly lose 25 lbs. Can Santa bring me that? No, just to see Angry Toddler's eyes light up when he opens his presents.